Binance Futures Video Competition: $10,000 in BUSD to Be Won!
To thank all users for your support to Binance Futures, we are organizing a video competition with $10,000 BUSD in prizes. All entrants who submit a qualified entry will receive a BUSD reward, and outstanding works will be shared on Binance's official website. Create and share a video about Binance Futures to share a $10,000 BUSD prize pool!
Activity Period: 2021-05-17 12:00 PM (UTC) to 2021-05-31 11:59 AM (UTC)
- 1st place: $3,000 in BUSD
- 2nd place: $2,000 in BUSD
- 3rd place: $1,000 in BUSD
- 4th - 10th place: Equally share a prize pool of $3,000 in BUSD
- Other eligible entrants: Equally share a prize pool of $1,000 in BUSD
In addition, the top 10 winners of the competition will have the priority to join the Binance Futures’ Content Creator Program (to be launched soon) and enjoy exclusive benefits listed below:
- Become a guest content creator of Binance Futures
- Receive rewards for content creation
- Get exposure on Binance official website
- Earn high commission rebates as Futures Affiliate
How to participate?
- Step 1: Create a new and original video to tell us about your favourite function or feature on Binance Futures. A qualifying entry should contain all of the following:
- What is your favourite function/feature on Binance Futures?
- How to trade using that function/feature on Binance Futures?
- How does that function/feature help you with better returns?
- Optional - Any other aspects that can help others better understand this function/feature
Hint: The function/feature can be anything on Binance Futures, such as Multi-Assets Mode, Grid Trading, Fast Hot Coin Listing, Diverse Trading Pairs, Order Types, Hedge Mode, Cross collateral, Margin Modes, Price Protection, Leaderboard, Battle, Futures Homepage Information, Futures Homepage Share Button, etc.
- Step 2: Share your video on social media channels with hashtag #BinanceFutures
- Step 3: Complete this form to submit your entry
What are you waiting for? Create your unique and viral video today to share the $10,000 BUSD prize pool!
Terms and Conditions
- All submissions must be original works of the entrants. Submissions in the previous Binance video competitions are NOT eligible for this contest.
- Fill out this form, provide your Binance ID, and the link of the video. If the participant does not fill out the form before the submission deadline at 2021-05-31 11:59 AM (UTC), he/she is not eligible for the prize.
- Entrants can share their videos on any social media channel including but not limited to YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to evaluate each video content.
- Binance will announce the 10 video finalists within 14 business days after the conclusion of the competition. The criteria for determining the top 10 winners are as follows:
- 50% based on the number of likes and views that a video receives.
- 50% based on scores given by a select panel of judges from the Binance team based on the content quality and creativity.
- Rewards will be distributed to winners within 14 working days after the conclusion of the competition. You can find the rewards via Account > Distribution History.
- By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted video to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display and publish the submissions.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.