Important to note:
1. Please carefully read and agree to the Cross Collateral Service Agreement and be aware of these risks and confirm to use this service.
2. Users will enjoy different borrowing limits and daily interest rates at different VIP levels, Please refer to Cross Collateral Interest Rate for more details.
3. Binance uses the Loan-To-Value (LTV) ratio to evaluate the risk level of your cross collaterals. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, your collateralized assets will be liquidated if the LTV ratio reaches a certain threshold. For further details please refer to Loan-to-Value (LTV).
You are advised to monitor the LTV ratio of your cross collaterals proactively and to undertake preventive measures, including but not limited to:
- Adjusting the LTV to a lower level by adding additional collaterals to your account
- Enabling the auto top-up function by using the available asset in your spot wallet to add collaterals to your account
1. Click “Futures” from the drop-down list under “Wallet” after logging into your account.
2. Next, you will be able to see the “Cross Collateral” function in your futures wallet interface. Currently, BUSD, BTC, ETH and EUR are available as collateral under this function. Please refer to future announcements for more supported digital assets updates.
3. Enter the amount of USDT you would like to borrow. Click the “Start borrowing” once you have confirmed. The amount of USDT borrowed will be transferred to your futures wallet while the collateral amount of BUSD, BTC, ETH or EUR will be deducted from your spot wallet.