Seamless one-click ETH 2.0 staking with minimal requirements and maximum returns. Your stake cannot be redeemed during the first phase, it may take more than 2 years. Binance tokenizes BETH as the only proof of your staked ETH in a 1:1 ratio.
We regularly distribute on-chain rewards to all participants based on their BETH position. The on-chain rewards will be distributed in the form of BETH to users' Spot accounts.
To be confirmed.
You can redeem your ETH once the first phase is complete and ETH 2.0 implements shard chains. Meanwhile, you can swap BETH to ETH on a 1:1 basis and receive the amount equivalent to your current BETH amount.
1. What is ETH2.0?
2. When can I redeem my staked ETH?
3. How is the APY calculated?
4. What is BETH, and how does it work?
5. Where can I view my staking balance?
6. When can I receive my staking rewards?
7. Will I keep receiving BETH staking interest if I stake my BETH in Launchpool or other products?
8. Why do I receive BETH interest lower than the ETH chain APR?