How to Switch between Cross Margin Mode and Isolated Margin Mode
1. Go to the Futures trading interface and click [Cross] on the top-right corner of your screen.
2. A confirmation screen will appear. Please select the margin mode of your choice. Then, click [Confirm].
- Switching the margin mode will only apply to the selected contract.
- Cross Margin Mode shares your margin balance across all open positions on the same type of assets, e.g. If you have selected Cross Margin Mode on BTCUSD Perpetual, the open positions of BTCUSD Perpetual share the margin balance of BTC only.
3. You can repeat the steps above to switch between [Cross Margin] and [Isolated Margin] modes. Please be ensured that you have selected the margin mode of your choice before opening any orders or entering any positions.
- All contracts and positions are defaulted to [Cross Margin] mode;
- Switching the margin mode will only apply to the selected contract;
- Please ensure that you have enabled the margin mode of your choice before entering any contracts or opening any positions;
- You are not allowed to change the margin mode if you have any open orders or positions;
- In Cross Margin Mode, the margin can only be shared with the same type of asset. For example, in Cross Margin mode, all BUSD in the USDⓈ-M Futures wallet can be used for all BUSD-margined contracts. All BTC in the COIN-M Futures wallet can be used for all BTC-based contracts (including perpetual and delivery).