1. Why has my deposit been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to Binance involves three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Binance credits the funds to your account
An asset withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” in the platform you're withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be fully confirmed and credited to the platform you’re withdrawing your crypto to. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
- Alice wants to deposit 2 BTC into her Binance wallet. The first step is to create a transaction that will transfer the funds from her personal wallet into Binance.
- After creating the transaction, Alice needs to wait for the network confirmations. She will be able to see the pending deposit on her Binance account.
- The funds will be temporarily unavailable until the deposit is complete (1 network confirmation).
- If Alice decides to withdraw these funds, she needs to wait for 2 network confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the TxID (Transaction ID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, please wait and try again later.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, but it has also reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please contact our Support team with the TxID, coin/token name, deposit amount, and transfer time. Please make sure you have provided the above-detailed information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your Binance account, please provide us with the TxID, token name, deposit amount, and time.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to your Binance account and click [Wallet] - [Overview] - [Transaction History] to view your cryptocurrency deposit record. Then click on the [TxID] to check the transaction details.