Fee Structure on Binance
- Free. There are no fees for deposits.
- If you are not using BNB (Binance Coin) to pay your trading fees, each trade will carry a standard fee of 0.1%.
- Using BNB for transaction fees applies a discount to your trading fee. By default, if you hold BNB in your account, your trading fees will be automatically subtracted from your BNB balance. (See: Using BNB for Fees)
- For other options to lower fees (such as maker/taker/volume discounts), or to view your account's trading fee, please check our Fee Schedule.
- Daily Interest Rate in Margin
- Fee Schedule of Binance Futures
- Our withdrawal fees are dynamic and automatically adjust based on the status of the market.
- For our current withdrawal fees, please refer to our Fee Schedule.
Have more questions?submit a request