Fee Schedule of Binance Futures
- All VIPs of spot market are also VIPs on futures market.
- Futures fee tiers mirror the spot market but are generally lower; please note the volume requirement for each VIP tier is 5 times that of the spot market due to leverage provided.
- Please refer to Daily BNB Balance Calculation Mechanism.
- Users will receive a 10% discount on standard trading fees when they use BNB to pay for trading fees on the Binance Futures platform. Users will need to transfer BNB from their exchange wallet to their futures wallet to receive the 10% discount. Please ensure that the BNB balance in your futures wallet is sufficient to pay trading fees, otherwise the system will automatically deduct USDT as futures trading fees and you will not be entitled to the discount.
- BNB transferred to futures wallets will only be able to be used for trading fee discounts. It cannot be used for liquidation fee and as collateral. For more details, please refer to Binance Futures Trading Fee Discount Program - Save 10% With BNB