Binance Liquid Swap Adds HARD, IDEX and SC, Opens Five Liquidity Pools
We are excited to announce that Binance Liquid Swap has added support for HARD, IDEX and SC, and opened five new liquidity pools.
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks. The token distribution returned to you upon removal may differ from your initial input.
- When adding funds to or removing funds from a liquidity pool, some transaction fees may be incurred. For further details, please refer to the guides below.
Guides and Related Materials:
- About Binance Liquid Swap
- How to Farm Yields in Liquid Swap
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to Use Binance Liquid Swap - Liquidity
- How to Use Binance Liquid Swap - Swap
- How to Check Share and History of Binance Liquid Swap
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.