1. Log in to Binance.com and click on【Finance】- 【Swap】to enter the BSwap page.
2. Click【My Share】to enter the share and history page.
3. My total share, share details, and liquidity history can be found on【My Share】page.
4. 【My total share】shows your current share value and your total unrealized PNL.
My current share value: The current total value of your share.
My total unrealized PNL: Your current share value minus total cost of your shares. No trading fees apply.
5. 【Share details】shows the following information: Pair, Share amount, Share value, Share composition, Share of the pool, Cost per share, Unrealized PNL, Action.
6.【Liquidity history】shows the following information: Date, Pair, Type, Amount, Share change, Share value, Fee, Profit, Status.
7. Enter Date, Pair, Type to make a search.
- When the price of a coin fluctuates drastically in the market, the shareholders of the coin pair pool may not be able to enjoy the same value gains. Therefore, the behavior of adding liquidity is not a risk-free operation, and what they enjoy is not capital preservation.
- At UTC+0 00:00 every day, use the assets in the current coin pair pool-the amount added yesterday + the amount removed yesterday as the interest-bearing principal, and the current interest rate of yesterday's coin against the pool coin to calculate the interest income. If there is no corresponding savings product for a certain coin, no savings income will be generated.
- After adding assets to a certain coin pair pool to obtain pool shares (adding a single coin will incur corresponding fees), they can be removed from the same coin pair pool through pool shares. You can remove two coins at the same time proportionally, or you can select one coin to remove. When removing a coin, since you need to trade another coin in the pair pool as the coin you choose to remove, a transaction fee will be incurred, which will be deducted from the amount you can get.
- Transaction slippage will be adjusted in real-time according to market conditions, and the price displayed on the page does not have to be the final transaction slippage price.