How to Check My Binance Liquidity Farming Portion and History
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Earn] - [Liquidity Farming].
2. Click [Overview] - [Show My Portion] and you can find the total unclaimed rewards and portion details here.
Total Unclaimed Rewards shows the current total value of your unclaimed rewards.
Portion Details shows details of your active liquidity pairs.
Portion Value PNL: All profits and losses arising from the current market-making share include cost + trading fee income + interest income + temporary loss + unclaimed rewards.
Pool Portion Composition: The current composites of your portion.
Cost per Portion: The value of the share you obtain when your order is placed. Relevant commission fees are not included.
Pool Portion: The portion ratio will change according to the change of pool Portion.
3. Click [History] - [Liquidity] to see your liquidity history, rewards claimed, and distribution history. You can change the Date, Pair, and Type to search for past orders.
- When the price of a token fluctuates drastically in the market, the shareholders of the token pair pool (liquidity providers) may not be able to enjoy the same value gains. Therefore, adding liquidity is not a risk-free deposit, and it is not a way for capital preservation.
- At UTC+0 00:00 every day, the system uses the assets in the current token pair pool - the amount added yesterday + the amount redeemed yesterday as the interest-bearing principal, and the current interest rate of yesterday's token against the pool token to calculate the interest income. If there is no corresponding savings product for a certain token, no savings income will be generated.
- After adding assets to a certain token pair pool to obtain pool portions (adding a single token will incur corresponding fees), they can be redeemed from the same token pair pool through pool portions. You can redeem two tokens at the same time proportionally, or you can select one token to redeem. When redeeming a token, since you need to trade another token in the pair pool as the token you choose to redeem, a transaction fee will incur, which will be deducted from the amount you can get.
- Transaction slippage will be adjusted in real-time according to market conditions, and the price displayed on the page may not be the final transaction slippage price.