How to Use Binance Liquidity Farming
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Earn] - [Liquidity Farming].
2. Click [Liquidity] to enter the liquidity Farming page.
How to add liquidity?
1. Click [Add] on the Liquidity box, select the desired liquidity pool, choose your pool type (dual or single token).
If you choose to add liquidity to a dual token pool, enter the amount for the first token and the system will automatically display the amount required for the second token. Please note that the final amount of the second token is determined by the token price at the time of your order.
If you choose to add liquidity to a single token pool, the system will automatically convert it into the corresponding pool token proportionally. Please note that the corresponding transaction fee will incur during the conversion process.
Price: The estimated conversion price between the two tokens. The final price depends on the amount of tokens in the liquidity pool at the time of your order.
Fee: The transaction fee for converting one token to another. Applicable to single token pool orders only.
Portion: The expected pool portion of your tokens, determined by the stock of various tokens in the liquidity pool at the time of your order.
Portion of the pool: The estimated value of the pool portion of your tokens. The portion fluctuates according to the pool's liquidity at the time of your order.
Slippage: The estimated percentage that the ultimate executed price of the swap deviates from current price due to the trading amount.
Total Yield: The APY is based on 24h volume annualized. The total return is calculated based on the liquidity rewards and trading fees. The liquidity rewards are paid hourly and trading fees are based on the 24h trading volume.
3. When your tokens are successfully added, you will see a confirmation showing the token amount, the pair, the price, your portion, your current portion composition, and your portion of the pool.
You can click [View My Portion] to view your total portion, portion details, liquidity history, or click [Back to Liquidity] to add liquidity to other pools.
How to remove liquidity?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Earn] - [Liquidity Farming]. Click [Remove].
2. Select the liquidity pool you want to remove, enter the amount and select the type of tokens to redeem.
The system will automatically calculate the price, portion of the pool, current pool size, your current portion, portion of the pool, and the current portion compositions. Confirm the details and click [Remove] to place the order.
Reminder: If you choose to remove a single token, the system will convert the two tokens to the one you selected, and the corresponding transaction fee will incur during the conversion process.
3. When your tokens are successfully removed, you will see a confirmation showing the removed amount, the pair, the portion removed, the price, and the total portion left (if any).
You can click [View My Portion] to view your total portion, portion details, liquidity history, or click [Back to Liquidity] to remove other token pairs.
- When the price of a token fluctuates drastically in the market, the shareholders of the token pair pool (liquidity providers) may not be able to enjoy the same value gains. Therefore, adding liquidity is not a risk-free operation, it is not a way of capital preservation.
- At 00:00 (UTC+0) each day, the interest-bearing principal is calculated by this formula: “the current token-pool asset - the amount added in yesterday + the amount redeemed yesterday”. The Flexible Savings interest rate of the token pool from the previous day will also be included in the calculation. If a token does not have a corresponding Flexible Savings product, it does not generate a Flexible Savings income.
- After adding assets to a certain token pair pool to obtain pool portions (adding a single token will incur corresponding fees), they can be removed from the same token pair pool through pool portions. You can remove two tokens at the same time proportionally, or you can select one token to remove. When removing a token, since you need to trade another token in the pair pool as the token you choose to remove, a transaction fee will incur, which will be deducted from the amount you can get.
- Transaction slippage will be adjusted in real-time according to market conditions, and the price displayed on the page may not be the final transaction slippage price. If the price slippage is too large and exceeds the warning value, the system will automatically terminate the transaction.