Activity Period: 2020/12/03 0:00 AM - 2020/12/10 0:00 AM (UTC)
Binance Liquid Swap has now adopted new calculation models. To thank our users' support, we have launched a 200,000 BUSD Airdrop Rewards activity for those who become liquidity providers for Binance Liquid Swap.
During the activity, in addition to earning basic interest (trading fee + Flexible Savings interest), all liquidity providers in WBTC/ETH and ETH/BUSD pools can share 200,000 BUSD in airdrop rewards.
Binance will allocate airdrop rewards based on the users' hourly pool share ratio in the WBTC/ETH and ETH/BUSD liquidity pools (i.e., the users' hourly airdrop rewards = pool share ratio * the total hourly airdrop rewards in the WBTC/ETH or ETH/BUSD liquidity pools.)
Rewards for liquidity pools：
|Liquidity Pool||Total Airdrop Rewards||Duration||Daily Airdrop Rewards||Hourly Airdrop Rewards|
|ETH/BUSD||100,000 BUSD||7 days||14,285.7 BUSD||595.2 BUSD|
|WBTC/ETH||100,000 BUSD||7 days||14,285.7 BUSD||595.2 BUSD|
For example, during the activity period, if user A adds liquidity in the WBTC/ETH pool and holds 0.1% of pool share, then the hourly reward the user A can receive is: 0.1% * (100,000 BUSD/7/24) = 0.5952 BUSD
- The airdrop rewards for this activity are limited to users who add liquidity to the WBTC/ETH and ETH/BUSD pools.
- Pool share ratio: The system will calculate the pool share ratio on the hour on an hourly basis. Due to the latency of the network and some other reasons, the "pool share ratio" displayed on the page might be different from the pool share ratio calculated by the system, and the latter should prevail;
- Reward distribution: Airdrop rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the activity ends, and users can check it in the spot wallet;
- Binance Liquid Swap does not provide guaranteed earnings. Providing liquidity for liquidity pools has certain risks. In extreme cases, it may cause a principal loss due to the impermanent risk.
- Please read about impermanent risk here: Impermanent Loss Explained.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- What is Liquid Swap?
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap - Liquidity
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap - Swap
- How to check share and history of BSwap
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.