Binance Futures: New Listings This Week (2021-03-29)
Binance Futures will launch USDT-margined CELR, HOT contracts with up to 25x leverage, with trading open scheduled as below:
- USDT-Margined CELR Perpetual Contracts at 2021-03-29 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined HOT Perpetual Contracts at 2021-03-30 7:00 AM (UTC)
- The CELR, HOT perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
In addition, Binance Futures has started updating the Maintenance Margin of COIN-M futures contracts periodically. The adjustment is expected to be completed in 10 weeks. The implementation times for this week are 2021-03-30 9:00 AM (UTC) and 2021-04-01 9:00 AM (UTC). To avoid being liquidated, please add more margin to your COIN-M Futures account or reduce your positions.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on