Updates to Maintenance Margin of Binance Futures Coin-Margined Contracts (2021-03-01)
To better serve our users and prevent market risk, Binance Futures started updating the Maintenance Margin of the following COIN-M futures contracts periodically last week. The adjustment is expected to be completed in 10 weeks.
The implementation times for this week are 2021-03-02 9:00 AM (UTC) and 2021-03-04 9:00 AM (UTC).
Adjusted COIN-M futures contracts:
- LINKUSD Perpetual, LINKUSD Quarterly 0326, LINKUSD Quarterly 0625
- BNBUSD Perpetual, BNBUSD Quarterly 0326, BNBUSD Quarterly 0625
- DOTUSD Perpetual, DOTUSD Quarterly 0326, DOTUSD Quarterly 0625
- ADAUSD Perpetual, ADAUSD Quarterly 0326, ADAUSD Quarterly 0625
- LTCUSD Perpetual, LTCUSD Quarterly 0326, LTCUSD Quarterly 0625
- BCHUSD Perpetual, BCHUSD Quarterly 0326, BCHUSD Quarterly 0625
- XRPUSD Perpetual, XRPUSD Quarterly 0326, XRPUSD Quarterly 0625
- FILUSD Perpetual, FILUSD Quarterly 0326
- EOSUSD Perpetual
- TRXUSD Perpetual
- ETCUSD Perpetual
- EGLDUSD Perpetual
The effective time and details of the maintenance margin adjustment will be updated on this page in real-time Leverage and Margin of COIN-M Futures Contracts without prior announcement. Please pay close attention and check actively. Position holders will receive a message reminder via Email, Notification and SMS 24-hours before the implementation time.
It is important to note that the maintenance margin change will directly affect liquidation price. Users who held the existing position of the above Coin-margined Contracts will be affected. To avoid being liquidated (i.e. margin ratio hits 100%), please add more margin to your COIN-M Futures account or reduce your positions. It is recommended to control the margin ratio below 90%.
- Binance uses commercially reasonable effort to send notifications to the users. There may be instances where the users fail to receive the notification on time due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure. Binance will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of this feature. Please use at your own discretion and risk.
- Please actively monitor your account status and evaluate the risk level of your account. It is strongly recommended that users add margin or reduce their positions to avoid liquidation before the account margin balance drops to the maintenance margin level.
- Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on