Get Up to One Bitcoin When Completing Transactions with Binance Card!
Activity Period: 2022-08-05 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-08-31 23:59 (UTC)
Mission A: New Binance Card Users to Win Up to 100 BUSD & Stand a Chance to Receive One Bitcoin
Binance Card is launching a promotion for new Binance Card users! The users who order their Binance Cards and make a successful transaction with their Binance Cards with a minimum of 5 EUR equivalent during the Activity Period will be entitled to win up to 100 BUSD. Refer to the Reward Table below for details:
On top of the regular rewards specified in the table above, one winner will be selected based on the rules from all eligible users to win one bitcoin.
Mission B: Existing Users to Claim Up to 888 BUSD
Binance Card is launching a promotion for existing Binance Card users! Users who make a successful transaction with their Binance Card during the Activity Period will be entitled to win up to 888 BUSD. Refer to the Reward Table below for details:
Guides and Related Materials
Terms and Conditions
- Both Missions only apply to users in EEA countries, except for Netherlands, Germany and the Binance Refugee Crypto Card holders.
- Mission A:
- Mission A only applies to users who sign up for Binance Card from 2022-08-05 00:00 (UTC) onward.
- One eligible user will be selected based on the Award Selection Rules Based on Binance Chain Hash Value to receive one Bitcoin in token voucher.
- The Bitcoin token voucher will be distributed within 16 days after the promotion ends. The validity period for the voucher is set at 30 days from the day of distribution. You will be able to log in and check your rewards via Account > Reward Center.
- Mission B:
- Mission B only applies to users who hold a Binance Card prior to 2022-08-05 00:00 (UTC).
- BUSD rewards will be distributed to eligible recipients on a first-come, first served basis within seven days after they have successfully completed the respective mission. Users can login to their Binance accounts and see their rewards by selecting Account Center > Wallet > Transaction History > Distribution.
- Only Binance Card transactions are eligible for this promotion.
- Eligible users will receive a notification upon completion of the mission. They will be able to check the status of their missions by visiting Binance Card Dashboard > All Missions.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing any signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the activity or activity rules at its sole discretion.
- Binance Card is issued by the licensed entity UAB “Finansinės paslaugos „Contis” and distributed by Swipe. Your use of Binance Card is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Cardholder Agreement.
- Additional promotion terms and conditions can be accessed here.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.