Binance NFT System Upgrade Notice (2022-05-12)
Binance NFT Marketplace will perform a scheduled system upgrade for the NFT deposit feature from 2022-05-12 02:00 (UTC) to 2022-05-13 02:00 (UTC). NFT deposits will be temporarily suspended from 2022-05-12 01:50 (UTC).
- NFT Deposit Feature: Any NFT deposits made during this period may be permanently lost. Please do NOT make NFT deposits during the upgrade.
- Binance NFT will suspend NFT deposits ten minutes prior to the system upgrade. Please ensure there is sufficient time for any NFT deposits to be processed prior to this time.
- Trading on Binance NFT Marketplace will not be affected during this period.
- The duration of the upgrade is based on our best estimates and may vary. Stay tuned to Binance NFT on Twitter and Instagram for notifications regarding the system upgrade and its progress.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Learn More About Binance NFT Marketplace:
- How to Find Your NFT Contract Address
- How to Get Started with the Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Buy an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Sell an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Deposit NFT on Binance
- Find Out More About NFT Mystery Box Collection
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Follow Binance NFT on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.