How to Get Started with Binance NFT Marketplace
If you're new to Binance, it's easy to get started in just a few simple steps:
- Sign up for a Binance account.
- Complete the verification process.
- Deposit or buy some BNB, BUSD, or ETH.
- Start to trade on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
Please note, Binance mints NFTs on the BNB Chain (former BSC). This blockchain uses BNB for gas fees. If you would like to create your own NFTs, make sure you have some BNB in your wallet.
1. Sign up for a Binance account
A Binance account acts as your gateway into trading crypto trading. But before you can buy your first BNB, you’ll need to open an account.
How to create a Binance account?
1. Head to the Binance homepage and click [Register] in the top right corner.
2. Input your email address and choose a secure password. If you’ve been given a referral code from a friend, now is also the time to enter it.
3. Follow the instructions for verifying your account by inputting the code sent to your email address or mobile number.
Once you’re verified, you should now be set up with your Binance account. You’re one step closer to buying cryptocurrency, so let's dive into making your first crypto purchase.
2. Complete the Identity Verification process
Next, you have to complete the identity verification process.
Identity Verification or Know Your Customer (KYC) standards are designed to protect your account against fraud and prevent corruption, money laundering, and terrorist financing. Based on your region or selected payment channels, you may need to enhance your Identity Verification level to improve your account security. To learn more details, please refer to "How to Complete Identity Verification".
3. Buy or deposit crypto and transfer it to your spot wallet
Now we’ve set you up with your Binance account, let’s purchase some cryptocurrency. You’ve got a few options to choose from when purchasing crypto:
3.1 Credit/debit card: the most straightforward option for new users.
Purchasing crypto with a credit/debit card
If you are still on the Binance welcome screen, select [Buy crypto with your credit card]. Otherwise, hover over [Buy Crypto] and select [Credit/Debit Card] from the Binance homepage.
Select the currency you will be paying with and the coin you wish to purchase. In our example, we've gone for A$40 of BNB. Press the [Continue] button to proceed with inputting your card details.
Once the process is complete, your purchased crypto will be credited to your [Fiat and Spot] wallet. Usually, opening an account and getting to this stage can be done within 10 minutes.
3.2 Deposit funds into your Fiat and Spot wallet: Transfer fiat currency from your bank account and use it on the exchange.
3.3 Buy crypto from the other users via peer-to-peer trading. Please note, if you purchase crypto via P2P trading, you need to transfer assets to your [Fiat and Spot] wallet.
4. Start to trade on Binance NFT Marketplace
By holding BNB, BUSD, or ETH in your spot wallet, you’ll be ready to trade NFTs on Binance.com.
To learn more, please visit: