Binance Futures will launch USDT-margined BTC, ETH Quarterly 0625 contracts with up to 25x leverage, and USDT-margined MANA, HBAR perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage, with trading open scheduled as below:
- USDT-Margined MANAUSDT Perpetual Contracts at 2021-03-15 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined BTCUSDT, ETHUSDT Quarterly 0625 Contracts at 2021-03-16 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined HBARUSDT Perpetual Contracts at 2021-03-17 7:00 AM (UTC)
- The MANAUSDT, HBARUSDT perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.
- The BTCUSDT, ETHUSDT Quarterly 0625 contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.The Quarterly Delivery Contract is a derivative contract with a set expiration and settlement, will expire on the last Friday of the quarter. For example: “BTCUSDT Quarterly 0625” indicating the expiration date is set for 2021-06-25 8:00 AM (UTC).
- USDT-Margined Quarterly Contracts
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
In addition, Binance Futures has started updating the Maintenance Margin of COIN-M futures contracts periodically. The adjustment is expected to be completed in 10 weeks. The implementation times for this week are 2021-03-16 9:00 AM (UTC) and 2021-03-18 9:00 AM (UTC). To avoid being liquidated, please add more margin to your COIN-M Futures account or reduce your positions.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on