Al momento questo articolo non supporta la tua lingua. Si consiglia il traduttore automatico per l'inglese.
Join the Binance Pool Referral Program to Share 300 BNB Rewards
Binance Pool has launched a Binance Pool Referral Program promotion where you can invite friends to earn and win BNB!
Promotion period: 2021-01-22 12:00 PM - 2021-02-22 12:00 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: Invite your friends to join Binance Pool to earn BNB bonuses.
During this event, users can invite friends to register (KYC verification is required) and submit their hashrate to Binance Pool (any amount of hashrate counts). During this promotion, users can also enjoy the standard 30% referral commission from mining pool fees. Inviters and invitees can also earn extra BNB rewards. The reward amount is 0.05 BNB for each person, with a maximum of 50 BNB in rewards per person. There is a total prize limit of 150 BNB, which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Promotion B: Referral hashrate ranking competition: win from a 150 BNB prize pool.
During the promotional event, inviter (user) rankings will be based on the daily average of the total hashrate value of their invitees. The top ten users who invite and retain the most hashrate will receive the following rewards:
- Top 1: 50 BNB
- Top 2: 40 BNB
- Top 3: 25 BNB
- Top 4 to Top 10: 5 BNB for each person
The top ten users will also be awarded the opportunity to enjoy up to 50% of the mining pool fee referral commissions.
Terms & Conditions:
- After your friends register and connect their hashrate to Binance Pool via your referral link, Binance Pool will return the referral rewards to you, according to the actual amount of mined coins. Rewards are distributed as part of the daily settlement, and the referral rewards will be distributed to your corresponding Pool Account.
- The invitation ranking and awards will be announced within 7 working days after the event ends.
- Rewards will be issued within 15 working days. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The pool commission fee (returned according to the actual mining coin) is a daily settlement and returned to the corresponding Pool account.
- The settlement coin for the referral commission will be the same as the mining coin used to pay the pool commission fee.
- There is no upper limit for a single account to invite friends, but a single account can only receive up to 100 BNB in rewards.
- About Binance Pool Referral Program
- Rebate period: As long as the hash rate of the invitee is still operational on the Binance Pool, the inviter can receive the rebate and associated pool fee referral commission.
- How do your friends connect their computing power to the Binance Pool?
- Binance may adjust the proportion of referral bonuses at any point and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the referral program.
- Binance does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. If such activity is detected, all referrals will be canceled and all referral bonuses and kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will also be canceled.
- Binance reserves the right to remove and/or cancel the referral bonuses of users found to be using offensive, misrepresentative, and/or harmful custom referral codes.
- Additional guidelines for canceling referrals
- Binance reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant.
- Any questions regarding this event, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consultation.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.