How to Get Welcome Rewards
How to get started
After registering with Binance, you will receive three beginner tasks, which you can access in the Task Center. You have 14 days to complete the tasks to redeem up to 100 USDT in trading fee rebate vouchers.
The three tasks are:
|Account verification||A 20 USDT trading fee rebate voucher|
|First deposit worth a minimum of $10 in crypto via P2P/fiat channels/crypto deposit||A 30 USDT trading fee rebate voucher|
|First trade worth a minimum of $10 in crypto||A 50 USDT trading fee rebate voucher|
How to use the trading fee rebate vouchers?
Once you redeem a trading fee rebate voucher, the trading fees incurred when trading on Spot will be refunded to your Spot Wallet the following day. This only applies during the validity period of the trading fee rebate voucher.
What is the validity period of the trading fee rebate vouchers in this campaign?
From the date of redemption, each voucher is valid for use for 28 days.
How to redeem rewards after completing a task
Step 1: Click the [Redeem] button in the Task Center after completing a task.
Step 2: Head over to the Reward Center and click [Redeem] on the specific voucher you want to redeem.
For more information, you may refer to this guide.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a general announcement. As such, products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
- Deposit and trade transactions in all currencies and trading pairs available on the platform are eligible for this campaign.
- For the trading fee rebate vouchers’ Terms and Conditions, please click here.
- Binance reserves the right at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine, amend, and/or vary these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. This includes but is not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this campaign, its eligibility terms and criteria, and the timing of any act to be done. All users shall be bound by these amendments.
- If any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Digital asset prices can be volatile. The value of your investment may go down or up and you may not get back the amount invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and Binance is not liable for any losses that may incur. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and also ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.