Cashback Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Once successfully redeemed, the cashback reward will be activated. Following the activation, the corresponding cashback in the amount equal to the trading fee of the certain product each day will be distributed to the user’s spot account in USDT the following day of the user’s trading before UTC23:59:59. The first cashback will consist of only the trading fee generated after the redemption of this voucher until UTC23:59:59 of that day;
- The maximum cashback amount of one user equals the face value of the cashback voucher, which will be deducted each day according to the cashback distribution until depletion or the expiry of the cashback reward time. The trading fee of the eligible orders will be converted into USDT according to the real-time exchange rate of the corresponding orders, summed up and distributed to the spot accounts of users. Users acknowledge and agree that Binance shall not be liable for any loss in connection with the exchange rate applied. Users may visit Wallet - Transaction History - Distribution or click “Detail” on the voucher for more information on the cashback distribution history each day;
- The cashback amount distributed each day equals the total amount of trading fees users actually paid the previous day, reflecting the application of the VIP discount and BNB discount; the liquidation fee and the delivery fee of the Futures are excluded from the cashback program. If the total amount of trading fees users actually paid the previous day is less than 0.00000001 USDT, it would be deemed ineligible for the purpose of the cashback voucher; If the total amount of the corresponding trading fee of the eligible orders is greater than the remaining balance of the cashback voucher, users will only receive cashback reflecting that remaining balance of the cashback voucher.
E.g. User A activated a Spot Cashback Voucher with a face value of 500 USDT and a remaining balance of 100 USDT. Should User A accumulate another 300 USDT as the trading fee for Spot trading today, he will only receive the remaining balance of 100 USDT as the cashback.
- If a user activates multiple Cashback Vouchers that applied to the same product at the same time, the vouchers will be deducted according to the order of redemption (first redemption, first burn).
E.g. User A activated a 500 USDT Perpetual Futures Cashback Voucher (Voucher A), then activated another 1000 USDT Perpetual Futures Cashback Voucher (Voucher B). If User A pays 300 USDT in total as the trading fee for Perpetual Futures trading today, then the remaining cashback balance for these vouchers after the distribution will be: Voucher A-200 USDT, Voucher B-1000 USDT; if User A pays 800 USDT in total as the trading fee for Perpetual Futures trading today, then the remaining cashback balance for these vouchers after the distribution will be: Voucher A-0 USDT, Voucher B-700 USDT;
- The cashback reward expires after a certain period. Users may refer to the “instruction” on the cashback voucher for information on the cashback reward time. Users will not be able to apply or use the remaining balance of the cashback vouchers in any way once the cashback reward time has expired;
- Binance reserves the right to of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated. You acknowledge and agree that you shall assume all risks related to any and all of your trading activities and that Binance shall not be liable for any such risks or adverse outcomes.