What is a Binance Academy course certificate?
Binance Academy provides two types of certificates to learners. A PDF certificate is granted to all verified Binance users who have finished an individual course in the intermediate track. An NFT certificate is exclusively available to users in regions eligible for claiming NFTs. Both certificates serve as proof of successful completion of specific Binance Academy courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the Binance Academy educational courses?
Binance Academy, Binance’s educational arm, has added online courses to the list of its offerings. In addition to in-depth articles, Learn & Earn programs, in-person educational seminars, and educational partnerships with universities, anyone can now take online courses on Binance Academy to advance their knowledge in specific areas related to blockchain technology, crypto, and Web3.
2. What course options are offered and are they available for free?
Binance Academy released its beginner track courses in 2022, with intermediate and advanced courses set to be released in 2023 and beyond. Stay updated by following us on social media to avoid missing the opportunity to receive a Certificate of Achievement from the industry’s leading education platform. Binance’s social media handles are listed at the bottom of this page.
All Binance Academy courses are currently available for free.
3. How do I take the courses?
You can visit Binance Academy’s homepage and click [Courses] or visit the page of the course you are interested in. Please note that the courses will be released gradually, so be sure to follow us on social media to get notified when new courses are available.
4. What do I get for taking the courses?
In addition to gaining valuable crypto and blockchain knowledge, users who finish courses can receive certificates issued by Binance Academy. The certificates are awarded in the following way:
The Beginner Track:
Currently, all verified Binance users who complete all six beginner courses are eligible to receive a non-tradable NFT Certificate of Achievement. The PDF format is not available for the beginner track.
Note: The NFT certificate is unavailable in some regions.
The Intermediate Track:
All verified Binance users who complete each intermediate course can claim a PDF Certificate of Achievement. With six courses in the intermediate track, users can collect six PDF certificates upon completing all six courses.
Only eligible users can obtain a non-tradable NFT certificate after completing each intermediate-level course, and there will be six NFT certificates to be collected for the intermediate track. However, note that the NFT certificate is unavailable in some regions.
For users in regions where NFT certificates are available, they can choose to claim both a PDF and an NFT certificate or either one of the two.
5. Do I have to log in to my Binance account to take the courses?
Although logging into your Binance account is not mandatory, it’s highly recommended that you do. By doing so, you can track your progress effectively. If you don't log in to your Binance account, the record of your learning progress may be lost.
6. How do I claim my certificate?
In order to receive your Certificate of Achievement, you must complete all six courses in the beginner track or one course in the intermediate track while logged in to your verified Binance account. You can click the [Completed] tab to see all your finished courses and claim PDF certificates (available to the intermediate track users only).
Your NFT certificate will show up in your Binance account within 14 days of completing all the required course assignments. You can check your NFT certificates by visiting [Binance NFT] - [My NFTs] - [Collected NFTs].. Note that the NFT certificates are not transferable or tradable.
Terms and Conditions
- Only users from eligible regions who log in to their verified Binance accounts while completing the courses and respective quizzes on Academy Courses will qualify to receive NFT and PDF certificates. The redemption of certificates is entirely optional.
- Only users from eligible regions will be able to claim NFT certificates from Academy Courses.
- While eligible users can only claim one NFT certificate for the beginner track after completing all related courses and quizzes, they can claim one NFT certificate and one PDF certificate for every course they complete in the intermediate track after they pass the corresponding quiz.
- Users can go to the [Completed] tab to view all your completed courses and claim PDF certificates. NFT certificates will be distributed within 14 days to eligible users after they pass the respective quizzes. Users can view their NFT certificates by visiting [Binance NFT] - [My NFTs] - [Collected NFTs].
- Users are not allowed to list or trade the NFT certificates from Academy Courses on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
- Illegally bulk-registered accounts or sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any NFT certificate.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the Academy Courses. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its sole discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.