How to Withdraw EUR via SEPA Bank Transfer
Important Note: Withdrawals can only be made to a same-name account that was previously used for EUR Deposit. If this is your first withdrawal, you will need to first make a EUR Deposit so your bank account is registered. (Refer to Step 4)
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click [Withdraw].
3. Under the Fiat tab, select your currency, and [Bank transfer (SEPA)] for EUR.
4. If you are withdrawing for the first time, please verify at least one bank account and successfully complete a deposit transaction before making a withdrawal order.
Important: Please transfer at least 2 EUR to verify your account.
The 1 EUR fee per transaction will be deducted from the amount that has been transferred and the balance in Binance will reflect the deducted amount.
5. Enter the withdrawal amount, select one of the registered bank accounts, and click [Continue] to create a withdrawal request.
6. Check the details and confirm the withdrawal.