Bonus Voucher Terms and Conditions
- A bonus will be credited into your futures account once the Bonus Voucher is redeemed. You can check the distribution of the bonuses via Wallet > Futures Wallet
- The bonuses can be used as collateral for futures trading. Any losses incurred during futures trading can be offset against the bonus amounts.
- The bonus amount is withdrawable based on the total accumulated PNL incurred during futures trading, i.e. user can withdraw the balance (including bonus amount) when the total accumulated loss exceeds the bonus amount. (Please note: The bonus voucher of coin-margined contracts is categorized as different coins. For example, BTC bonus is only applies to BTC coin-margined contracts, it does not apply to the accumulated PNL incurred from trading of other coin-margined contracts such as ETH, BCH etc.)
- Sub-accounts are not eligible for bonus voucher redemption.
- The bonuses can only be used on the Binance Futures trading platform.
- If no trades are made after receiving the bonus, Binance reserves the right to reclaim the bonus from the user’s account.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.