To apply for a corporate account, please follow the step-by-step guide below:
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [Identification]. Click [Enterprise Verification].
Please note that if your email has already been linked to a Personal Account, it cannot be upgraded to a Corporate Account. Thus, please make sure that you submit the Corporate Account application with an unverified account.
2. Click [Verify].
3. Select your corporate type and click [Change corporate type].
4. You will be asked to prepare a list of documents before you start the enterprise verification process. The required documents vary depending on the corporate type you select.
You can click [Begin Verification] to continue, or [Switch Corporate type] to select a different type.
5. Please fill in the basic information of your company and click [Continue]. You can also [Save As Draft] anytime during the verification process.
6. Please upload the corporate documents based on the requirements.
7.1 If you need to verify directors, enter the information of your directors and upload the required documents.
- For IDs, please upload a copy of your passport or ID card to prove your nationality/jurisdiction (driver’s license is not accepted);
- For selfies, please upload in full color. Do not use screenshots, photocopies, or photoshopped/filtered images.
- We support jpeg/jpg and png formats.
7.2 If you don’t need to verify directors (for certain entity types), enter the information of your Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO) and upload the required documents.
8. Enter the information of your authorized dealers/traders and upload the required documents.
Toggle on the [Main] button if the dealer/trader is the one that uses the exchange most frequently.
Please note that the Main Dealer is required to perform Face Verification in the next step.
9. You can open your Binance App to scan the QR code and complete the Identity Verification on your phone, or click [Use PC to do verification] to complete on your computer.
Please do not wear hats, glasses, and do not use filters. You should perform it under sufficient lighting.
After that, click [I have completed this on my phone].
10. Read and agree to the declaration. Check the box next to [I fully understand the declaration] and click [Continue].
11. Your application is successfully submitted. Please wait patiently for us to review.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What documents are required for a corporate account application?
The documents required vary for different corporate types. Please refer to the list shown on the screen. For example, you need to prepare:
1. A copy of the original Certificate of Incorporation and Business Registration.
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution / By-laws / Operating Agreement.
3. A letter of authorization. Please issue a letter of authorization to Binance and indicate the Binance login email, applicant’s position, authorizing the applicant to operate a Corporate Account on behalf of the company. Note that it must be dated within the past three months. If the company has only one director, then the Letter of Authorization may be signed by that sole director. If the company has more than one director, it should be signed by at least two directors. If using a template, ensure that it is customized to fit your own situation.
4. An official Company Report or Government Documents which were issued within the last 12 months, including:
- A list of current directors (natural person),
- A list of ultimate beneficial owners (natural person), and their percentage of holdings, etc.
5. An ownership structure.
6. A link to the government website that contains your company details, allowing verification of the registration’s authenticity. If there is no search function on the government website for the company details, please provide a Certificate of Good Standing which was issued within the last three months instead.
7. A full screenshot from the government website, which contains the current company details. Kindly also make sure the system clock & date on the desktop are included.
8. Valid passport copies/IDs of the directors, UBOs, and traders.
9. Recent selfies of the directors, UBOs, and traders.
10. A Sanctions Questionnaire.
*Please note that this is the first page of the questionnaire only. You can download the full version during the verification process.
2. Why was my application rejected?
Please click the [Verify] button to view the relevant rejection reason(s). If your application was rejected, please submit your application again in full, taking into consideration the rejection reason. We will prioritize the review of your new application within seven business days.
3. When I apply for a Corporate Account, it shows “You have passed the authentication” and doesn’t allow me to complete the application. Why?
If your email has already been linked to a Personal Account, it cannot be upgraded to a Corporate Account. Thus, please make sure that the applicant is eligible, and ensure that you submit the Corporate Account application with an unverified account.
4. I submitted the application long ago but still haven’t received any feedback.
The status of your Corporate Account application can be found in [Identification] of your Binance account. Please also check your inbox for emails as we may contact you for additional documents.
5. Can I apply for a second Corporate Account?
Each company may only apply for one Corporate Account. In addition, we do not support deleting a verified corporate account for unreasonable requests at the present time. Kindly note that we provide a sub-account feature for your convenience. Once your account completes Corporate-level verification, you will be granted access to sub-accounts.
6. How can I get a higher withdrawal limit?
To qualify for Level 3 verification with a daily withdrawal limit of 200 BTC or more, you must maintain a trading volume greater than 1,000 BTC (in value) within a rolling 30-day period. If you meet this requirement, please contact our CS team via Binance Support. We will evaluate the status of your account within 3 business days.
7. How can I get fiat access for the corporate account?
You will have to contact us to perform due diligence in accordance with fiat requirements. Please email us with the following information:
- Entity Proof of Address collection.
- UBO Proof of Address collection.
- Company website or social media link.
- How do you intend to fund the fiat account? (Such as trading capital of the company, customer’s money, company profit, etc.)
- Which fiat currencies do you intend to use?
- Expected monthly fiat deposit/withdrawal volume (in desired currency).
8. Which fiat currencies do Binance support for corporate users?
Binance now supports USD, EUR, GBP, NGN, AUD, and BRL deposits and withdrawals for corporate accounts.