How to Withdraw GBP via Faster Payments Service (FPS)
You can now withdraw GBP from Binance via Faster Payment Service (FPS) on Binance. Please follow the instructions carefully in order to successfully withdraw GBP to your bank account.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
And click [Withdraw].
2. Click on [Bank Transfer (Faster Payments)].
Please note that if you have crypto that you wish to withdraw to your bank account, you must first convert/sell them into GBP before initiating a GBP withdrawal.
3. If you are withdrawing for the first time, please verify at least one bank account by successfully completing a deposit transaction of at least 3 GBP before making a withdrawal order.
4. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your GBP balance, select one of the registered bank accounts, and click [Continue] to create a withdrawal request.
Please note that you can only withdraw to the same bank account used to deposit GBP.
5. Confirm the withdrawal information, and complete two-factor authentication to verify the GBP withdrawal.
6. Your GPB will be withdrawn to your bank account shortly. Please contact Customer Support or use our chatbot if you require further assistance.