How to Deposit GBP via Faster Payments Service (FPS)
You can now deposit GBP to Binance via Faster Payment Service (FPS). Please follow the instructions carefully in order to successfully deposit GBP into your Binance account.
** Important Note: Do not make any transfers below GBP 3. After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below GBP 3 WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR RETURNED.
How to initiate a deposit
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] -> [Fiat and Spot].
2. Select ‘GBP’ under ‘Currency’, then select ‘Bank Transfer (Faster Payments)’ as the payment method. Click [Continue].
3. Accept the terms & conditions to activate your Fiat services.
4. Enter the GBP amount you would like to deposit and click [Continue].
Please note that you can only deposit funds from a Bank Account with the EXACT same name as your registered Binance account. If the transfer is made from a joint account or a bank account with a different name, the bank transfer will not be accepted.
5. You will then be presented with the bank details to deposit funds. Please keep this tab open for reference and proceed to Part 2.
** Important Note: Do not make any transfers below GBP 3.
After deducting the relevant fees, any transfers below GBP 3 WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR RETURNED.
Please note that the Reference Code presented will be unique to your own Binance account. DO NOT copy any information from this screenshot.
Please note that after completing the transaction from your bank, it may take up to a few hours for the funds to show up in your Binance account. Please contact Customer Support if you need further assistance.