How to Post P2P Trading Advertisements on Binance Website
1. Log in to your Binance account.
2. Go to the P2P trading page.
3. Find the [More] button on the top right of your screen and click on [Post new Ad].
4. Select the ad type (buy or sell), the crypto asset, and the fiat currency.
5. Set the ad type, price, and other details. You can choose either [Floating] pricing or [Fixed] pricing.
6. Set the total trading amount, order limit and add up to three payment methods.
- Please note that buyers must complete payment within the payment time limit you set. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
7. You can add the following information for your ad:
- Remarks: the remarks will be a reference for users before they place the order.
- Auto reply: the message will be automatically sent to the counterparty after they place the order.
- Counterparty conditions: users who do not meet the conditions will not be able to place an order.
After setting up the conditions, click [Post].
8. Kindly review the details you filled up for your ad and click on [Confirm to Post].
9. After the 2-factor authentication (2FA), your ad will be posted. You can see the status of your ad under [My ads] tab.
10. When the ad is published, you can edit, close, or turn it online/offline. Please note that you will not be able to change an ad once you close it.