1. Log in to your Binance App and go to [P2P Trading]. Tap [...] on the top right and select [Advertisement Mode] to switch the P2P trading page to Advertisement Mode.
2. Tap [Ads] at the bottom navigation bar. Then tap [Post Ad] or the [+] button.
3. Set the ad type (buy or sell). Then, select the crypto asset and the fiat currency for the ad. You can choose either [Fixed] or [Floating] pricing. Learn more about their differences here. Tap [Next].
4. Set the total trading amount and order limit, then add up to 5 payment methods for your ad. You can also customize the payment time limit. The counterparty must complete payment within the payment time limit you set. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
5. You can add additional information and conditions for your ad:
- Terms: The remarks will be a reference for users before they place the order;
- Auto reply: The message will be automatically sent to the counterparty after they place the order;
- Counterparty conditions: Users that don’t meet the conditions won’t be able to trade with you.
You can publish the ad now by selecting [Online], to manually publish by selecting [Offline now. Publish manually later]. Tap [Post].
6. Complete verification, and your ad will be posted on Binance P2P.
7. After publishing the ad, you can edit it, turn it online/offline, or close it. Please note that you will not be able to change an ad once you close it.
To share your ad, tap the [Share] button on the top right.