Precautionary Measures for LUNA USDⓈ-Margined Perpetual Contracts
Due to the existing tick-size constraints of the LUNAUSDT perpetual contracts, Binance Futures will take the following precautionary measures:
- Should the price of the LUNAUSDT contracts go below 0.005 USDT, Binance shall proceed to delist the contracts. Any further information including the delisting time will be announced accordingly.
- Binance will launch LUNABUSD perpetual contracts at 2022-05-12 15:00 (UTC) with tick size of 0.00001. BUSD-margined LUNA futures contracts use BUSD as collateral. Users can select between 1-8x leverage.
Multi-Asset Mode Remains Available
Please note that the multi-asset mode remains available for LUNA futures contracts. Users are able to use BUSD and/or USDT as collateral for BUSD-margined and USDT-margined LUNA futures contracts interchangeably.
- Trading Rules of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.