Binance Completes the Pundi X PURSE (PURSE) Airdrop Distribution to Pundi X (PUNDIX) Holders
Binance has completed the Pundi X PURSE (PURSE) airdrop distribution to Pundi X (PUNDIX) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- Snapshots were taken each day at 06:00 (UTC) from 2021-06-21 until the launch of the Pundi X Chain on 2021-10-13 (UTC).
- In order to be eligible to receive the PURSE airdrop, the minimum amount of PUNDIX held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 1 PUNDIX (including those in trade orders).
- PUNDIX borrowed from Margin, or PUNDIX transferred to Spot wallets from Margin accounts, would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances'' to view your PURSE tokens in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals for PURSE tokens have been enabled; however, deposits for PURSE tokens are not supported. Please do NOT make PURSE deposits to avoid the risk of losing your funds.
- The PURSE token has a 20% ‘BDL’ (burn, distribution and liquidity) for each PURSE transaction to non-whitelisted addresses. Please see Request for Comment: Pundi X Reward Token for more information.
For more information, please refer to the original announcement:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.