Binance Will Support the Pundi X PURSE (PURSE) Airdrop Program for Pundi X (PUNDIX) Holders
Binance will support the Pundi X PURSE (PURSE) airdrop program for Pundi X (PUNDIX) holders. Snapshots were taken each day at 06:00 (UTC) from 2021-06-21 until the launch of the Pundi X Chain on 2021-10-13 (UTC).
- Binance has taken daily snapshots of PUNDIX tokens held by Binance users during the period mentioned above, and will distribute PURSE tokens based on users’ daily average PUNDIX holdings during the calculation period and the formula below:
- Daily average PUNDIX holdings by each eligible user = Sum of the user’s daily holdings of PUNDIX within the calculation period / The number of days within the calculation period.
- The airdropped PURSE amount for each eligible user holding PUNDIX will be calculated based on the ratio of 1 PUNDIX = 8.93061 PURSE.
- The PURSE token has a 20% transaction fee for each PURSE transaction. Please see Request for Comment: Pundi X Reward Token for more information.
- The snapshots included PUNDIX balances in Spot wallets and Margin accounts.
- PUNDIX borrowed from Margin, or PUNDIX transferred to Spot wallets from Margin accounts, will not count toward the airdrop threshold.
- PUNDIX balances under 1 PUNDIX (including those in trade orders) would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of PURSE on Binance, PURSE will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of PURSE. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Binance will distribute PURSE tokens after the project has completed the PURSE token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
For further information on how the PURSE tokens will be airdropped to PUNDIX holders, please refer to:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.