This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
As the upcoming Ethereum Shanghai and Capella upgrades (i.e., collectively known as the Shapella upgrade) will start supporting staking withdrawals for ETH, Binance will support ETH redemptions on the ETH 2.0 Staking page within one week after the function is available on Ethereum network.
More details on ETH staking withdrawals will be provided in a separate announcement after the Shapella upgrade is complete. Users may refer to the ETH 2.0 Staking page for the latest news and updates.
- Due to the processing limitations on the Ethereum network, Binance will set a daily ETH redemption quota for each Binance user.
- Please note that a waiting queue for ETH redemption is expected. The time it takes to process ETH withdrawal requests is determined by the demand for ETH staking withdrawals at the time of a redemption request, as well as the Ethereum network.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- What Is the Ethereum Shanghai Upgrade?
- What Is BETH and How to Use It
- Staking Withdrawals After the Shapella Upgrade
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.