Binance Updates VIP Borrower Program
Biannce has updated the VIP Borrower Program. As of 2023-01-03 00:00 (UTC), a 0.2 multiplier is applied to volumes from Margin borrowing in the calculation of the 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume. For example, if a user borrows one million BUSD-equivalent of cryptocurrencies on Margin for the past 30 days, this would be counted as 200,000 BUSD in the 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume. Borrowing volumes from Crypto Loans and VIP Loan are not affected.
To qualify for a VIP upgrade under the program, users have to meet the 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume and Daily Average BNB Holding requirements specified in the table below.
VIP Borrower Program Requirements:
30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume (BUSD equivalent)
Highlights of the VIP Borrower Program:
- Users who meet the 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume and Daily Average BNB Holding thresholds will be automatically upgraded to the corresponding VIP level daily, if the VIP Borrower Program qualifies them for a higher VIP level than their current standing. There is no need for users to apply for the program.
- For Margin:
- Users who qualify for the VIP Borrower Program will enjoy higher Margin borrowing limits for each upgraded VIP level.
- For VIP Loan:
- There is no borrowing limit for VIP Loan as long as users comply with the required risk ratios. However, all borrowing is subject to availability.
- VIP Loan collateral in the Spot Wallet can be freely traded in the spot market as long as users comply with the relevant Loan-To-Value (LTV) and risk ratios. To learn more about risk ratios for VIP Loan, please contact email@example.com.
- A user’s VIP level will be determined by the Binance VIP sub-program(s) they are eligible for. If their Spot or Futures trading volume qualifies them for a higher VIP level, or they qualify for a higher VIP level under another Binance VIP sub-program, the highest VIP level shall apply, and their VIP level shall not be impacted by the VIP Borrower Program.
- 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume will count net borrowing volumes from Crypto Loans, VIP Loan, and Margin (i.e., Average Daily Net Borrowing Volume on Crypto Loans in the last 30 days + Average Daily Net Borrowing Volume on VIP Loan in the last 30 days + (Average Daily Net Borrowing Volume on Margin in the last 30 days * 0.2)).
- Net Borrowing Volume = Total Volume Borrowed - Total Volume Repaid.
- The BUSD equivalent of assets borrowed from Crypto Loans, VIP Loan, and Margin will be used to calculate the 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume.
- A daily snapshot of users’ daily average BNB holdings and 30-day average net borrowing volume will be taken at 23:59:59 (UTC) using the real-time BUSD exchange rate. Users will be upgraded to a higher VIP level on the next day at 00:00 (UTC), if applicable.
- The BNB balance requirement for the VIP Borrower Program is unchanged. For more information, read our BNB Balance Calculation rules.
- Users may be removed from the VIP Borrower Program if their 30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume or Daily Average BNB Holding falls below the minimum thresholds of 150,000 BUSD-equivalent and 25 BNB respectively.
- Please visit Binance Institutional to check your current VIP level.
- Learn more about how to become a Binance VIP.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.