Binance Adds DYDX, FTT, KAVA, VOXEL Cross Margin Pairs and TROY Isolated Margin Pair, Delisting YFI and YFII from Cross Margin
Binance has added new DYDX, FTT, KAVA and VOXEL trading pairs on Cross Margin, and a new TROY trading pair on Isolated Margin.
- New Cross Margin Pairs: DYDX/BUSD, FTT/BUSD, KAVA/BUSD, VOXEL/BUSD.
- New Isolated Margin Pair: TROY/BUSD.
Please refer to Margin Data for a list of the most updated marginable assets and further information on specific limits and rates.
In addition, Binance Margin will delist YFI and YFII as borrowable assets from Cross Margin at 2022-05-25 02:00 (UTC).
- Cross Margin Pairs to be removed: YFI/BUSD, YFI/BTC, YFI/USDT, YFII/BTC, YFII/USDT.
- Users can still trade the above assets on other trading pairs that are available on Binance.
- At 2022-05-23 02:00 (UTC), Binance will suspend cross margin borrowing for YFI and YFII.
- At 2022-05-25 02:00 (UTC), Binance will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the YFI/BUSD, YFI/BTC, YFI/USDT, YFII/BTC and YFII/USDT cross margin pairs. We will then delist these pairs from Cross Margin.
Risk Warning: Margin trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Margin.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.