We're excited to introduce the Binance Liquid Swap Learn & Earn Program. The first 3,000 qualified Binance users each week ranked by the time they pass the quiz, can each win a Savings voucher with up to 1,000 BUSD Savings Trial Fund. We're giving away a total of up to 6M BUSD Saving Trial Fund vouchers.
Campaign Period: 2021-08-02 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-08-15 11:59 PM (UTC)
Complete the following tasks during the campaign period to win:
Know more about Binance Liquid Swap.
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards are exclusive to the first 3,000 qualified Binance users each week ranked by the time they pass the quiz.
- Each qualified new Liquid Swap user who has never added liquidity nor swapped on Binance Liquid Swap before the promotion, will receive a 1,000 BUSD Saving Trial Fund Voucher, while each qualified existing Liquid swap user will receive an 800 BUSD Saving Trial Fund Voucher.
- Each qualified user can receive a maximum of 1 reward during the campaign.
- The Savings Trial Fund Voucher will be allocated to recipients’ Binance Reward Center within two weeks after the promotion ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account > Reward Center.
- The validity of the voucher is set as 7 days from the day of distribution.
- The Savings Trial Fund is valid for 7 days, allowing users to subscribe to the 7-day BUSD Flexible Savings product and earn Savings interest during that period of time. For more information, read this guide on how to redeem Savings Trial Fund.
- Each week runs from 00:00 AM (UTC) on Monday to 11:59 PM (UTC) on the respective Sunday.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.