Buy and sell on the Spot market with advanced tools
Increase your profits with leverage
Buy & sell cryptocurrencies using bank transfer and 800+ options
The easiest way to trade at all sizes
Trade smarter with our various automated strategies - easy, fast and reliable
Easily execute large trades with minimum slippage
Unlimited opportunities with one key
Contracts settled in USDT
Contracts settled in cryptocurrency
USDT Options with limited downside and affordable entry
Stay informed with everything crypto
Academy (Learn & Earn)
Earn crypto by learning about blockchain
Expand your knowledge and get the latest insights
Institutional-grade analysis, in-depth insights, and more
VIP & Institutional
Your trusted digital asset platform for VIPs and institutions
Token Launch Platform
Mine more rewards by connecting to the pool
Send, receive and spend crypto
Get an instant loan secured by crypto assets
Explore NFTs from creators worldwide
Discover an all-new fandom and unlock unlimited fan experiences
Meet the next-generation Web3 wallet
The most popular blockchain to build your own dApp
Blockchain empowers charity to be more transparent, efficient, and traceable
Binance Liquid Swap
Trade Instantly & Pool Tokens to Earn Rewards
The ultimate price and output is determined by the amount of tokens in the pool at the time of your swap.
Effective fee (--%)
Swap Fee (--%)
Log In to Swap
Learn how to add liquidity to become a liquidity provider and earn high yield farming rewards.
Low fees and high rewards. Swap to earn more BNB.
Watch the video tutorials to learn more about the product.
1. What is the difference between Binance Liquid Swap and other trading functions?
2. How do I provide liquidity for Binance Liquid Swap? When can I remove it?
3. What is the source of income for Binance Liquid Swap? Is it principal secured income?
4. How to calculate the pool rewards ?
5. How to remove Binance Liquid Swap portions?
6. What is the portion obtained after adding liquidity, and the related portion proportion, portion composition and portion value?
7. How is the cost price calculated?