Press a Button, Win a Bitcoin! #BitcoinButton
Introducing #BitcoinButton - a game hosted by Binance, starting at 2022-03-15 12:00 PM (UTC). One winner will walk away with one Bitcoin, and there are guaranteed NFTs and other prizes for players too!
How to play:
- Head to the Bitcoin Button game page.
- Sign in with your Binance or Twitter account.
- Click the Bitcoin Button whenever you think is best.
- The rules of the game are really simple — be the last to click the button to win one Bitcoin. Use your click wisely!
Some other important information:
- Each account can only press the button once.
- There is a timer counting down from 60 seconds. Every time someone clicks the button the timer resets. When the timer hits zero the game ends.
- The game won’t start right away - the timer will begin counting down once 50,000 people are registered to play.
- Want another chance? Login with the other account option. So if you already used your Twitter account, login with your Binance account next.
Share your results on Twitter - $10,000 worth of BTC to be shared!
If you didn’t win the main prize, don’t worry - you can share your results on Twitter to be entered into the $10,000 in BTC prize pool.
How to enter:
- Sign in to the Bitcoin Button game using your Binance or Twitter account.
- Click the Bitcoin Button.
- Follow Binance on Twitter.
- Share a screenshot of your game page showing your “Click Number” on Twitter, with one fact about Bitcoin and the hashtags #BitcoinButton and #Binance in the caption.
Here is an example caption and screenshot:
Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoin. #BitcoinButton #Binance
Full details and terms and conditions of the Bitcoin Button Twitter promotion can be found here.
Hit a milestone, win some Bitcoin
If you manage to click the Bitcoin Button on one of the milestone numbers, you will walk away with a guaranteed Bitcoin prize! For example, if you are the 1,000th person to click, you will get a prize. So will the 10,000th person to click. And so on. Click here to find out more.
Full details and terms and conditions of the Bitcoin Button milestone promotion can be found here.
Get a free NFT mystery box
All players that sign in with their Binance accounts and click the Bitcoin Button will be airdropped a commemorative NFT mystery box. We will email users once the mystery boxes are distributed. You can see your NFTs in the user center on the Binance NFT platform.
Full terms and conditions of this promotion can be found on the activity page here.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 1 March 2022
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your participation in the Bitcoin Button Competition (“Competition”) organized by Binance.com (“Binance” or “we” or “our”). Please read the Terms carefully before participating in the Competition. By participating in the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not participate in the Competition.
- SELECT DEFINITIONS
- “Applicable Law” means any and all federal, state, local or foreign laws, treaties, rules, regulations, regulatory guidance, directives, policies, orders, or determinations of (or agreements with), and mandatory written direction from (or agreements with), any Governmental Authority relating to sanctions and export controls, stored value, money transmission, remittance business, unclaimed property, payment processing, telecommunications, unfair or deceptive trade practices or acts, anti-corruption, trade compliance, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing, “know your customer” requirements, data privacy, or data security.
- “Claim” includes, without limitation, all actions or demands of any kind that you have or may have in the future, causes of action, damages, penalties, losses, legal fees, costs, expenses, obligations, and all other liabilities of any kind or description whatsoever, either in law or in equity, whether known or unknown.
- “Government Authority” means any duly authorized federal, national, supranational, state, provincial, local, or other government, governmental, regulatory, or administrative authority, agency, or commission, or any court, tribunal, or judicial or arbitral body, of competent jurisdiction.
- To participate in the Competition, you must register using either:
- an account registered under your name with Binance.com that has fulfilled all our “know your customer” requirements (“Binance Account”); or
- an account registered under your name with Twitter that:
- has followed Binance’s official account on Twitter (@binance);
- has more than ten (10) followers on Twitter; and
- has been created on or before 7 March 2022 23:59 Singapore time (“Twitter Account”),
(collectively, an “Account”).
- Besides the accounts in Clause 3.1, no other accounts are allowed to register for the Competition.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any registration at our sole and absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions on the eligibility criteria at our sole and absolute discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
- COMPETITION RULES; COMPETITION DURATION
- Competition Rules. Upon successful registration, all participants will have access to a universal button (“Button”) and will be able to view a universal sixty (60) second countdown timer (“Timer”) on the Competition website (https://www.binance.com/en/activity/bitcoin-button-game). The Timer counts down from sixty (60) seconds and resets to sixty (60) seconds each time the Button is pressed.
- Each participant can only press the Button once.
- A participant will not be able to press the Button again after pressing the Button for the first time.
- Subject to the provisions in the Terms (including Clause 4.6 and 5.2), the last participant who presses the Button before the Timer reaches zero (0) (“Winner”) is eligible to receive the Prize (as defined in Clause 5 below).
- Competition Duration. The Competition shall commence when the number of users in the waiting list reaches 50,000 and end when the Timer reaches zero (0). Notwithstanding the aforesaid, Binance reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Competition, or declare the end of the Competition at our sole and absolute discretion and at any time.
- If the Competition runs for ninety (90) calendar days without the Timer reaching zero, Binance will end the competition. In this case, the Winner will be the last participant that pressed the button before the Timer went to zero during the Competition.
- PRIZE; PRIZE CONDITIONS
- Prize. The Prize shall consist solely of one (1) Bitcoin.
- Prize Conditions. To be eligible to receive the Prize, the Winner must:
- have a Binance Account;
- fulfil all our “know your customer” requirements; and
- any other conditions that Binance determines in our sole and absolute discretion.
- The Winner will be notified by a direct message to his/her Binance Account or Twitter Account within fourteen (14) calendar days following the end of the Competition. Following the notification, the Winner must contact Binance within fourteen (14) calendar days via a private Twitter message or a private message from the Twitter Account or the Binance Account (as the case may be) that was involved in pressing the Button. If the Winner fails to contact Binance within the aforesaid fourteen (14) calendar days or is otherwise uncontactable for any reason, Binance reserves the right at our sole and absolute discretion to select an alternate winner or to not select a winner entirely.
- The mode of transfer of the Prize to the Winner shall be carried out by Binance at Binance’s sole and absolute discretion including without limitation restricting the transfer of the Prize to a designated Binance Account of the Winner.
- Any decisions made by Binance regarding the Competition and the Winner is final and binding and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- In connection with your participation in the Competition, you agree that Binance without notice (except as required by Applicable Law) and without liability to us, may restrict, suspend, deny, or ban your participation in the Competition, in our sole and absolute discretion, including without limitation, if you engage in any of the following activities (“Prohibited Activities”):
- Breach the Terms, our policies, or any other agreement or policy that you have agreed to with Binance;
- Use the Competition (or part thereof) for any unlawful purpose or in violation of Applicable Law;
- Create and/or control more than one Account for yourself without our express authorization, through, among other methods, using a name that is not yours, using a temporary phone number and/or email address, or providing any other falsified personal information;
- Use any robot or automatic device or process, or manual process to create and/or control one or more than one Account for yourself without our express authorization;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing;
- Infringe Binance’s, or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Provide us false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information;
- Participate or be involved in what we believe to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent activities;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us;
- Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Prohibited Activities;
- Participate in the Competition while residing or being located in a jurisdiction that is restricted by Binance, including jurisdictions where we are not approved to operate;
- Take any action that may cause us to lose third party partner services; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; attempt to hack; scrape; use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Competition or our website without our prior written permission; or use any device, upload material containing viruses or any other harmful programs, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the Competition or our website.
- We may, at our sole and absolute discretion and without waiving any of our rights, freeze, close, cancel, suspend, and/or limit your participation in the Competition and/or access to your Binance Account.
You are solely responsible to pay any and all taxes now or hereafter claimed or imposed to you by any Governmental Authority associated with your participation in the Competition (including, without limitation, taxes that may become payable as the result of your acquisition, ownership or transfer of the Prize). Binance does not and cannot advise you on the tax consequences of your participation in the Competition and/or your acquisition, ownership or transfer of the Prize.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that the contents of the Competition, including its text, graphics, images, logos and button icons, photographs, editorial content, notices, software, look and feel (including html-based computer programs) and other material used by us for the Competition are proprietary to us and our licensors and protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. As such, you will not gain any ownership or other right, title or interest in or to them by reason of the Terms or otherwise. You agree not to reverse engineer, modify, or decompile any of the technology that we make available to you in connection with the Competition. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, the Competition and its contents may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without our prior written consent.
- INDEMNIFICATION; RELEASE
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Binance, our affiliates, parent companies, our and their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, employees, agents, and representative (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) from any Claim, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your participation of the Competition in violation of the Terms or Applicable Law and/or arising from a breach of the Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein.
- Release. If you have a dispute with one or more participants participating in the Competition or one of our third-party service providers, you release the Indemnified Parties and our parent companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, partners, employees and suppliers) from any and all Claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, you waive and release us from all defenses, rights, and Claims you have or may have against us arising from or relating to the Terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NO WARRANTY
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, OUR JOINT VENTURERS, SUPPLIERS, DIRECT OR INDIRECT SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE FOR ANY BREACH OF THE TERMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS), OR DAMAGE OR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THE TERMS, BINANCE’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO USD 100. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS OR MISTAKES, NON-DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE, PAYMENTS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES IF WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE YOUR ACCESS OR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION (OR ANY PART THEREOF) OR PERFORM ANY OF OUR OBLIGATIONS CONTAINED IN THE TERMS DUE TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ACCOUNT HACKS, CYBER OR DATA BREACHES, THE FAILURE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE, COMMUNICATION SYSTEM OR BLOCKCHAIN FAILURES, INTERNET SERVICE, PAYMENT SYSTEM, NATIONAL EMERGENCY, RIOTS, WAR, FLOOD, PANDEMIC, EXPLOSION, ACT OF GOD OR ANY OTHER EVENT BEYOND OUR CONTROL. NOTHING IN THE TERMS SHALL OPERATE SO AS TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- No Warranties. THE COMPETITION IS ORGANISED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, OUR PARTNERS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INTEROPERABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT REGARDING THE COMPETITION AND ANY FEATURE THEREOF, OR ANY SUBJECT MATTER COVERED BY THE SUBSTANCE OF THE TERMS. BINANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE COMPETITION WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS TO THE COMPETITION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CYBERSECURITY BREACHES, ERRORS, POWER OUTAGES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR OTHER INTERRUPTIONS THAT MAY AFFECT THE PARTICIPATION IN OR ACCESS TO THE COMPETITION.
- THE COMPETITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS (INCLUDING PROBLEMS INHERENT TO THE COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC DEVICE YOU USE). BINANCE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS (INCLUDING DELAYS IN PRESSING THE BUTTON), DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY PROBLEM INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
- Binance does not warrant that your participation in the Competition will be compatible or interoperable with your device or any other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your device. Furthermore, you acknowledge that compatibility and interoperability problems can cause the performance of your device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent damage to your device, loss of data located on your device, and corruption of the software and files located on your device. You acknowledge and agree that Binance shall have no liability to you for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems by you due to your participation in the Competition using your device.
- Binance shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses or other malicious code that may affect your computer or electronic device, or any spoofing, phishing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software.
- Headings. All headings and titles used in the Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing or interpreting the Terms.
- Variation. We reserve the right to amend, modify or revise the Terms at any time for any reason without liability, in our sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice. Any such changes in respect of your participation in the Competition will take immediate effect when posted on https://www.binance.com/en/activity/bitcoin-button-game and not retroactively. If you do not agree to the terms of the revised terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease your participation in the Competition. If you press the Button after the revised terms and conditions take effect, you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of the revised terms and conditions.
- No Waiver. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of the Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You agree that if Binance does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which Binance has the benefit of under any Applicable Law), this will not be considered to be a formal waiver of Binance’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Binance.
- Non-Assignability. You may not assign or transfer the Terms or any of your rights, obligations, duties, responsibilities, or liabilities under the Terms without our prior written consent, and any attempt to the contrary without our prior written consent shall be null and void. The Terms shall be binding on you and your respective executors, administrators, and permitted assigns. We may assign all or portions of our rights and obligations under the Terms without your approval or notice to any entity which acquires all or substantially all of our assets or to any affiliate or successor.
- Severability. If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under Applicable Law, the validity or enforceability of any other provision of the Terms shall not be affected. In lieu of such invalid or unenforceable provision, there shall be added automatically, as part of the Terms, a provision as similar in terms as may be valid and enforceable.
- Termination. Binance may terminate your participation in the Competition at any time without cause or prior notice. This may happen, for example, if your identity cannot be authenticated or the action is necessary to protect the security and/or integrity of the Competition. The Terms will continue to apply following its termination with respect to any obligations incurred or arising prior to its termination.
- Force Majeure. Binance will have no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay in our organization of the Competition, or any loss or damage that you may incur, due to any circumstance or event beyond our control, including without limitation any flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, epidemic, pandemic, war, acts of terror, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, equipment or software malfunction.
- Survival. Any provision or term within the Terms that provides for the rights or remedies which by their nature should continue after termination of the Terms will survive termination of the Terms.
- Complete Agreement. The Terms sets forth the entire understanding between you and Binance with respect to the Competition.
- Third Party Rights. Unless expressly provided to the contrary in the Terms, a person who is not a party to the Terms has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B of Singapore) (as may be amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision in the Terms.
- Terms and Conditions Translation. Any translation of the Terms is provided solely as a convenience and is not intended to modify the terms of the Terms. In the event of a conflict between the English language version of this Agreement and a version in a language other than English, the English version shall control.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION; GOVERNING LAW
- Dispute Resolution. If a dispute regarding the Competition arises between you and Binance, such dispute must be reported by you to us at email@example.com and Binance shall not accept any other mode of communication. Any Claim between you and Binance arising out of or connected with the Terms or your participation in the Competition shall be resolved exclusively within Singapore, and you waive any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections. Any Claim between you and a third-party service provider shall be handled in accordance with the dispute resolution provisions of your agreement with that third-party service provider. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Terms, you agree that Binance may take any action it reasonably considers appropriate in relation to the dispute, including suspending your participation in the Competition or freezing your Binance Account pending a resolution of the dispute without previously notifying and/or without having received instructions from you.
- In the event that we are unable to resolve the Claim in Clause 14.1 above, such Claim shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore and the tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be the English language.
- Governing Law. The Terms shall be governed by Singapore law.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.