Binance Will Support the Komodo (KMD) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Komodo block height of 2,963,330, or approximately at 2022-06-24 13:37 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for KMD will be suspended approximately from 2022-06-24 12:37 (UTC).
- The trading of KMD will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Komodo block height of 2,963,330. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KMD in their Binance accounts.
- The Komodo (KMD) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KMD once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.