Binance will support the THETA Network (THETA) upgrade & hard fork.
- The THETA Network (THETA) upgrade & hard fork will take place at THETA block height of 11,354,820, or at approximately 2021-07-30 19:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of THETA will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-07-30 18:00 (UTC).
- The trading of THETA will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The THETA Network upgrade & hard fork will take place at THETA block height of 11,354,820. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding THETA in their Binance accounts.
- The THETA Network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for THETA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Theta protocol version 3.1.0 to be released July 25 — Release notes
- thetatoken / theta-protocol-ledger
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.