All Binance Margin traders can get 25% off their trading fees when they use BNB to pay for the fees.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [Dashboard].
2. Scroll down to [More Services] and under the [Trading fees] tab, switch on the toggle next to [Using BNB Deduction (25% discount)].
No action is needed if [Using BNB Deduction (25% discount)] is already enabled.
- VIP users can enjoy the 25% discount on fees on top of their existing VIP discount. For more detailed information, please refer here.
- You need to have sufficient available BNB in your Cross Margin account to cover the margin trading fees. Otherwise the 25% discount won’t be applied.
- To receive the 25% discount on Isolated Margin trading fees, ensure that you have sufficient BNB balance in your Spot Wallet to cover the fees. If you don't have enough BNB, the discount won't be applied.
- When using Isolated Margin trading on Binance, users will be charged standard trading fees as usual. However, if you choose to use BNB, discounted trading fees will be charged from your Spot Wallet hourly and the paid trading fees will be refunded to your Isolated Margin account within the next 2-3 hours.
How to use BNB to pay for interest in your Cross Margin account
You can use BNB to pay for interest in your Cross Margin account and get a 5% discount.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Margin].
2. Select the [Cross 3x] tab and turn on the toggle switch next to [Using BNB For Interest].
Note: All interest charges for your loans will show up in the [Interest] column for the BNB asset.
3. If you turn on [Auto deducting BNB], the BNB in your Spot Wallet will be used automatically to repay the interest daily.
However, if you turn on this feature, you must have enough BNB to repay the interest. If you don't have enough BNB, the interest can't be paid, and the principal will be repaid first.
- If you borrowed multiple tokens, this function would apply to all tokens.
- If you use BNB to pay for interest on funds you borrowed for cross margin trading, all interest will be calculated in BNB no matter how much BNB balance you have in your Cross Margin account.
- The interests of other tokens calculated before enabling this function will not be included.
- For more information on BNB fee deductions, please refer to the fee rate.