How to Update My Identity Verification Information
If your identity information has changed and one of the following conditions is met, you can go to the [Update Identity Verification] page to update.
Alternatively, you may contact our customer service agents via Binance Support to update your information. Enter “How to update Identity Verification” on the chat and click on the link [Click here to reset KYC] provided in the Customer Service response.
Reasons for updating your Identity Verification include:
- The documents have expired;
- The name on the document has changed;
- The ID number on the document has changed;
- The nationality has changed;
- Update or replace your existing documents to meet specific fiat channels’ requirements;
- Change the name to a system recognizable language (e.g., from local-language ID card to English-language passport);
- Update documents to meet Binance Card requirements.
- Please read the declaration carefully before clicking [Confirm Update].
- You cannot transfer your account to another person or substitute another person’s ID for your ID.
How to update my Identity Verification information? A step-by-step guide
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to the [Identity Verification Update] page. Select the reason for the update and read the declaration carefully. Then, check the [I understand and agree to the declaration] box and click [Confirm Update].
2. Enter the updated information and click [Continue].
3. Please wait patiently for the system to process your request. Once complete, you will receive an email notification.
For more details on how to verify your Binance account, please refer to How to Complete Identity Verification.