What is a Token Voucher?
Binance offers users certain rebates in the form of Token Vouchers. You can redeem free tokens to your Spot Wallet and use, transfer, or withdraw the tokens with no restrictions. Learn how to claim and redeem Token Vouchers from the Rewards Hub below.
How to redeem a Token Voucher?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [Dashboard] - [Rewards Hub].
2. Click [More] to view all the available rewards.
3. Under the [Ongoing] tab, scroll down and find the Token Voucher you want to use. Click the [i] button on the voucher to view more details, including its face value, expiry date, applicable products, and terms and conditions.
4. Click [Use Reward] to confirm.
5. You have successfully redeemed the token reward to your Spot Wallet.
How to redeem a Token Voucher using Points?
1. Go to the [Rewards Hub] page and click [Rewards Shop].
2. You will then see all the available rewards. Click [Claim] to use your Points to claim the Token Voucher.
3. Points will be deducted from your Points balance once you claim the voucher. You can find your redeemed Token Voucher by clicking on [My Vouchers].
- You must redeem your Token Vouchers before they expire. After the expiry date, your Token Voucher will no longer be valid. Please note that you cannot extend the expiry date or exchange the Token Voucher for any other rewards. Binance does not have any obligation to alert you of the upcoming or expiry of any Token Voucher.
- Once the voucher value is credited to your Spot Wallet, there are no restrictions on using, transferring, or withdrawing the token.
- Please note that in order to comply with local regulations, certain Rewards Hub features may not be available in your region.
- Binance reserves the right to the final interpretation of the terms and conditions of using Token Vouchers.