How to Redeem Locked Trial Fund
A Locked Trial Fund can be used to subscribe to Binance Simple Earn Locked Products, according to the principal amount, currency, duration, and APR stipulated on your voucher.
You can enjoy the daily rewards generated by the Locked Product to which you’ve subscribed. Upon maturity of the Locked Product, the principal amount will be transferred to your Spot Wallet. Early redemption will not be allowed for this subscription.
How to redeem a Locked Trial Fund?
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Account] - [Reward Center].
Alternatively, you may access the Reward Center from [Profile] or the [More] menu on your Binance App.
2. Once you receive the Locked Trial Fund voucher, you’ll be able to see its face value, expiry date, and activation period in the Reward Center.
3. Click on the voucher you want to redeem and you will see the relevant instructions. Click [Go to the Simple Earn page].
4. You will be redirected to Simple Earn. Click [Trial Funds] and [Subscribe]. In the pop-up window, choose the voucher you want to use. Read and agree to the Service Agreement and click [Confirm].
5. To view your subscription history, go to [Orders] - [Earn History] - [Simple Earn] - [Locked], or [Wallet] - [Earn] - [Simple Earn] - [Locked].
Subject to the additional terms contained in this FAQ, our standard Simple Earn Terms & Conditions apply.
In order to comply with local regulations, certain features may not be available in your region.