1. Log in to the merchant portal, click the [Post Ads] button on the top menu bar, and click [Cash Trade].
2. Set the ad type by clicking the [I Want to Buy] or [I Want to Sell] tab. Then enter your store name and payment time limit, and click [Next].
3. Choose the crypto and fiat currency you want to trade and select your preferred price type. Then enter the trading amount in crypto and order limit in fiat currency. Once you’re happy with the information you’ve entered, click [Next].
Please note that if you choose [Fixed price], you’ll need to enter the exact price for your ad. Floating price ads fluctuate with the market, so if you choose [Floating price], you’ll need to enter the crypto-to-fiat exchange rate and the floating price margin.
4. You can also add additional information and counterparty conditions to your cash advertisement:
- Terms: these are remarks that let your counterparty know what they can expect and what is required of them when trading with you.
- Auto reply: The messages set to auto reply will be sent to your counterparty via chat after they place an order.
- Counterparty conditions: You can set filters to limit users from answering your ads. Simply check the requirement boxes under the [Counterparty conditions] to customize it. If a user doesn’t meet the set requirements, they won’t be able to trade with you.
5. Click [Publish]. You’ll then be asked to double-check the information on your ad. If you’re satisfied with all the information you’ve entered and everything is correct, click [Confirm to Post].