Managed Sub-Account Functions
Managed Sub-Account Functions
What is a managed sub-account?
A managed sub-account is an account type for investors who value flexibility in asset allocation and account application, while delegating trades to a professional trading team.
We provide the managed sub-account feature to empower professional trading firms even more. In addition to enjoying VIP fees, this feature enables trading firms to realize greater flexibility of fund management, while safeguarding the trading strategies, order, and transaction history.
Who should use the managed sub-account function?
The flexible operation of the managed sub-account not only meets the needs of investor account differentiation, but also supports investors to create multiple managed sub-accounts for different trading teams. The managed sub-account will also protect the trading strategies and the trading team's historical/commissioned orders will not appear in the investor's operating interface.
Managed sub-accounts can benefit both investors and professional trading firms.
Investors who want to be able to entrust multiple trading teams to manage their assets can create multiple managed sub-accounts tied to different trading teams and withdraw or book withdrawals at any time.
2. Trading teams
Trading teams can use multiple managed sub-accounts to run different trading strategies, manage assets for investors, and protect trading strategies from disclosure.
Managed sub-account is available to corporate account users and VIP 1 (or higher) personal account users who have completed Identity Verification and enabled 2FA.
Managed sub-account features
Managed Sub-Account Features
How to apply for a managed sub-account?
Managed Sub-accounts are exclusive for VIP users. VIP 3+ users can enable this feature directly from their account. Other users please contact your account manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do managed sub-accounts enjoy the same transaction fee discount as the main account?
Yes, the managed sub-account trading fee discount will follow the trading team's. They can also enjoy the trading level benefits of the VIP team.
2. Can a managed sub-account investor withdraw assets?
Yes, investors can withdraw the funds allocated to the managed sub-account through the managed sub-account management function.
3. Can investors view the trading team's trade/order history?
No, in order to protect the trading strategies of the trading team, the trading/order history of the trading team will not appear in the investor operation page.
4. Can the trading team withdraw assets from the managed sub-account?
No, the trading team cannot withdraw funds from the managed sub-account. Withdrawals from the managed sub-account must be made through the investor's master account.
5. How many managed sub-accounts can each investor create?
Each investor can create up to 10 managed sub-accounts.
6. If the same investor hosts multiple sub-accounts for the trading team, can the trading team operate the transfer of funds between the two sub-accounts?
No, the funds in the managed sub-account are managed by the investor's master account and the funds need to be transferred through the investor's master account.
7. Will the referral commission calculation for managed sub-accounts change?
No, rebate from the managed sub-account will be credited to the original referrer.
What can the managed sub-account investor do?
Operations the trading team can perform on the managed sub-account
|Account Management||Create managed sub-accounts and bind to the trading team account.|
|Deposit and Withdrawal||Manage the deposit and withdrawal of assets between the main and the managed sub-accounts.|
|Wallet and Account Overview||View the current managed sub-account wallet overview, asset balances, PnL, and other information.|
Managed Sub-Account Management
1. Go to [My Account] - [Sub-Account] - [Managed Sub-Account] - [Create Managed Sub-Account].
2. Enter the account name and link the account manager’s email address when creating the account.
3. If it fails to bind, click [Bind Account] next to the managed sub-account.
Deposit and withdrawal
1. Go to [Managed Sub-Account] and click [Transfer] on the corresponding sub-account you want to access to enter the sub-account transfer page. You’ll be able to deposit assets from the main account to the current sub-account under the [Deposit] tab.
1. Go to [Managed Sub-Account] and click [Transfer] on the corresponding sub-account you want to access to enter the sub account transfer page. You’ll be able to withdraw assets from the current sub-account to the main account under the [Withdraw] tab.
- Investors can choose a transfer date (within 30 days from the day of selection), the withdrawal notification will be sent to the trading team’s email address.
- Investors can also choose to withdraw their assets immediately
1. Go to [Managed Sub-Account] and click [Details] on the corresponding sub-account you want to access. You can view the assets and unrealized profit and loss of the account.
What can the managed sub-account trading team do?
Sub-account Management Features Overview
|Account Management||Manage Margin and Futures accounts, and enable BLVT for the managed sub-accounts.|
|API Management||Create and edit the managed sub-account API keys and API access.||Each managed sub-account can create up to 30 API Keys, which can be used to place orders/enquiries/positions, etc. through the sub-account in the public API interface.|
|Asset Management||Check the balance of the managed sub-account, and transfer assets between the Spot, Futures, and Margin Wallets.|
Managed sub-account management
You can view the account in the Account Management list and manage the account permissions here.
You can create and edit managed sub-account API keys and permissions.
You can view the balance of your managed sub-accounts. Click [Transfer] to transfer sub-account assets between the Spot, Futures, and Margin Wallets immediately.