1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Buy Crypto] - [Bank Deposit].
2. Select [BRL] under [Currency] and choose to pay with [Bank Transfer (PIX)] or [Bank Transfer (TED)]. Click [Continue].
We recommend using PIX as it's available 24/7. TED payment is only available during regular banking hours.
3. Enter the CPF number of your personal account, or the CNPJ number of your corporate account. Please note that if your CPF or CNPJ number has been verified in Identity Verification or if you have successfully deposited to Binance before, you will not see this pop-up.
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit. You will see the transaction fee (if any). Click [Confirm].
5. Read the Important Notes carefully and click [OK].
Please note that the name on the bank transfer request must match the name on your Binance account.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to transfer BRL from your bank to your Binance account.
a. For PIX:
b: For TED:
7. Please wait patiently for your bank to process your order. You can go to [Transaction History] to check the order status. If your order did not arrive, you could appeal by clicking [Appeal].