How to Create Dual-Token Binance Gift Cards via API
Binance Gift Card launched a new dual-token Gift Card creation function via API. You can now create crypto Binance Gift Cards using stablecoins in your Spot Wallet.
For example, you can use 100 BUSD to create a dual-token Gift Card that allows the recipient to redeem the gift card value in BTC. That means they can receive 100 BUSD worth of BTC upon redemption.
- Increase the number of Binance Gift Card products available to your customers, e.g., you can offer BTC and ETH gift cards;
- You don’t necessarily need to hold crypto in your Spot Wallet to create gift cards, which reduces your exposure to market fluctuations.
How to create a dual-token gift card using Binance Gift Card API?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Profile] - [API Management] to set up a Binance Gift Card API. For a step-by-step tutorial, please refer to How to Download and Set up Binance Gift Card API.
2. Fund your Spot Wallet. Please make sure you have a sufficient balance to cover the gift card amount. For more details, please refer to the Buy Crypto section on the Support Center.
3. Visit the Binance Gift Card API document website and follow the instructions under [Create a dual-token gift card (fixed value, discount feature) (TRADE)] to create a gift card.