How to Buy Crypto with ZAR on Binance
You can buy cryptocurrencies on the Binance website or Binance App using your ZAR balance.
To deposit ZAR to your Binance wallet, please refer to How to Deposit ZAR via Stitch.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Buy Crypto] - [Cash Balance].
Alternatively, go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot]. Click [Buy] next to [ZAR].
2. You will be redirected to the Buy Crypto page. Go to the [Buy] tab and enter the amount you want to spend. Click [Continue].
3. Select [Cash Balance] as the payment method.
4. You will see a quote for your order. Please confirm it within 10 seconds, or the quote will be refreshed.
5. Your purchased crypto will be credited to your Spot Wallet. Click [Go to Wallet] to view details.
1. Log in to your Binance App and tap [More] from the App homepage.
2. Tap [Buy Crypto] under [Common Function].
3. Search for the crypto you want to buy with ZAR. Currently, it only supports BTC, BNB, BUSD, ETH, and USDT.
4. Enter the ZAR amount you want to spend.
5. Select your payment method. Choose [Cash Balance] and tap [Confirm].
6. Confirm the quote received for the order. Please confirm it within 10 seconds, or the quote will be refreshed.
7. Your purchased crypto will be credited to your Spot Wallet. Tap [View Wallet] to view details.