You can use Visa cards to buy cryptocurrencies on Binance via mobile browsers.
1. Go to the official Binance website on your preferred mobile browser and log in to your Binance account.
2. Tap [Buy Now] on the homepage.
3. Select your preferred fiat currency for payment and enter the amount you want to spend. Then, select the desired cryptocurrency and the system will automatically calculate the amount you can get. In this example, we'll use 100 EUR to buy BTC. Tap [Buy].
4. Select [Card] and tap [Confirm].
5. Tap [Add New Card] and enter your card details. Tap [Confirm].
6. Your Visa card is now added. Tap [Confirm].
Note: To comply with regulatory requirements, you may be required to complete additional verification. Tap [Continue] and follow the instructions to verify your Binance account. Once your verification is reviewed, you’ll be able to buy crypto.
7. Check the payment details and confirm your order within the time indicated, after which the price and the amount of crypto you can get will be recalculated. The system will automatically refresh the quote. Tap [Confirm] to place your order.
8. Please wait patiently for the order to be processed. You’ll see the purchased crypto in your Spot Wallet once the order is complete.