You can buy Mystery Boxes on the Binance NFT Marketplace through the [Buy Now] function. A Mystery Box contains a surprise NFT that is only revealed when you open the box. There are four kinds of NFT you may find on Binance NFT: Super Super Rare (SSR), Super Rare (SR), Rare (R), and Normal (N).
You should always DYOR on any NFT shown on the Binance NFT platform regarding aspects including but not limited to the identity, legitimacy, quality, value, or authenticity of the NFT, and only make purchases if you are comfortable with the risks associated. Binance is not responsible for any losses from any sale or purchase of any NFT trades on the Binance NFT platform. For more details, please refer to the Risk Warning.
How to buy a Mystery Box?
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Binance NFT] - [Mystery Boxes]. Click [All Collections] and select a collection. You will see a fixed price for each box and information on the number of NFTs available and their percentage chance of appearing in the Mystery Box.
2. Once you find a Mystery Box you like, click on it to go to the detail page.
3. Select the number of Mystery Boxes you’d like to purchase and click [Buy Now].
4. An [Order Detail] pop-up will appear, asking you to confirm your purchase, along with your payment method and payment currency. Click [Confirm].
5. After purchasing your Mystery Box, you can either open it straight away or keep it unopened in your account. Please note that Mystery Boxes are non-refundable, but you can sell the unopened Mystery Box on the marketplace or open it and sell the NFT inside.
To view your Mystery Box, click [Collected NFTs] from your profile.